Securely create and connect public web forms with Kintone
Form Bridge is a user-friendly, secure, and native-to-Kintone public web form solution for creating online surveys, questionnaires, registrations, applications, and more. Simply create your public-facing web form and map the fields to your Kintone database. Now, you can collect the data you need from anyone and instantly import it into Kintone. From there, centralized process management and communication in Kintone becomes seamless with real-time data visualization, task notification and comments from your team.
Form Bridge is the updated product of Form Creator with new features such as conditional branching (also known as skip logic), multi-form option, and flexible form layouts.
- Build public web forms in minutes — no programming or coding skills required
- Simple, intuitive form field to Kintone field mapping tool
- Import data to multiple Kintone apps
- Setup cutoff date and time, and form maximum response limit
- Unlimited forms and form submissions
- Mobile responsive and QR Code read
- Setup form submission “thank you” email
- Design editor templates allow quick and easy customization
- Deploy to Form Bridge-generated URL, i-Frame Embed, or grab HTML code
- Receive Kintone notifications and/or email notifications when data is submitted
- Compile, act on, analyze and manage data gathered using Kintone
kViewer Integration Tutorial
See the full tutorial with images >